- Give students a realistic picture of the business world and make them aware of the range and extent of business activities and opportunities.
- Reinforce and improve students’ skills, accelerate academic achievement, and supplement classroom curriculum with relevant business/community-based learning experiences.
- Affirm students’ self-identity and cultural awareness by providing opportunities for interaction with business/community role models, who may also act as additional adult support for students.
- Develop mutual support and understanding among school administrators, teachers, businesses and members of the community.
- Establish a mechanism for the businesses and schools to share their expertise and services with one another.
- Achieve success!